Stream of Consciousness
Camp Innovation Inc. has developed a program that introduces children to the activities and responsibilities of a wide range of professions. Through this program Camp Innovation Inc. has created a simulated city organized in a way to teach children teamwork, creativitiy, leadership skills, and the beginning of business and life management. By giving children hands-on roles in areas ranging from news radio personnel to law enforcement to corporate CEOs, all students will find their niche within SIMOVATION.
- Post Office
- Kangaroo Court
- Media, broadcasting, newspaper
- Awards will be given to all enrolled students every Friday.
- Awards can be bought by companies who make the most profit.
- Each company will have weekly meetings, budget constraints, and scenario analyses.
- Each company will adhere to any laws given to them, as well as start-up constraints.
- Leaders will work as consultants for the children and offer advice on planning and procedures.
- All students will be assigned a job, and all students, regardless of grade, will taken an active role in their companies.
- Simovation media workers will publish and After-School newspaper allowing for creative writing of essays and news reports of After-School Activities along with sports reports.